Welcome to the Blas na Gaillimhe/ A Taste of Galway website, you will find information about all of our accredited members. Everyone listed has been awarded Blas Na Gaillimhe/A Taste of Galway status. Located on the Wild Atlantic Way, Galway and its environs are perfectly poised between sea and land to produce incredible produce that serves its restaurants, hotels, hospitality, and retail sector.
Where to Eat & Drink
You can expect the highest quality local produce through a variety of different food offerings, from pub grub to fine dining to café culture, that showcase the great hospitality of the city and county.
Where to stay
Galway has fabulous hotels, B&Bs, and hostels for all types of visitors. See information on all our accredited accommodation. Everyone listed have been awarded Blas Na Gaillimhe/A Taste of Galway status. You can expect the highest quality local produce through a variety of different food offerings that showcase the great hospitality of the city and county.
Blas Na Bealtaine - A Taste of May
Each May Blas Na Gaillimhe/A Taste of Galway celebrates Galway’s food and drink scene with various events and experiences around the city and county. Blas Na Bealtaine/A Taste of May takes place throughout the month of May and features a programme of events and initiatives to allow locals and visitors to sample the best of our food and drink offerings.
Members of the Blas Na Gaillimhe/A Taste of Galway Food Network, in partnership with Galway city Council presents an exciting programme of events and experiences to celebrate our vibrant food and drink scene in the city and county.
The full Listing of all the Blas na Gaillimhe members can be filtered to help identify just the right place for you; each will offer wonderful quality food, beverages & hospitality, a memorable experience and a warm welcome.
- “Grá Chocolates is a luxury artisan, hand-made and hand painted chocolate company, using the finest local ingredients.
- Armorica was born from the encounter between French technique and Irish food legacy.
- Bespoke, small group, food tours in Connemara and The Burren
- Historic family owned gastro pub in the heart of Clifden serving fresh local food all year round.
- Producers and distributors of organic fruit and vegetables.
- Fine dining restaurant, cooking with wood .
- A family-owned business in the city’s working harbour area, Galway Bay Seafoods was established in 1950 by John V. Holland.
- Bar in Galway’s Westend serving locally sourced seasonal small plates, craft beers on tap, organic and natural wines, cocktails.