The award-winning An Púcán Bar is the perfect place to get together with friends and have the craic.
The multi-award-winning An Púcán bar is the ideal spot to gather a group of mates for great times and unforgettable moments. Situated just a few feet from Eyre Square, this lively bar is one of the most popular in Galway. Home to the epic Heineken Garden, An Púcán has live music seven nights, class cocktails, chilled craft beers, and the extensive Irish Whiskey collection. Plus, mouth-watering all-day dining options made by passionate chefs, big screens for the all-important matches, and incredible events make An Púcán a must-attend spot you’re sure to love.
You might be interested in these
- A truly “Never Ordinary” experience awaits…
- Daróg Wine Bar on Lower Dominick Street in Galway City, is an intimate space offering a wide range of artisan, biodynamic, organic and natural wines, and a selection of hot/cold plates, cheese & meat boards.
- Galway Bay Golf Resort is an 18-hole golf retreat found in an idyllic setting that overlooks the gorgeous Galway Bay.
- We’re proud that our sustainably-farmed oysters grace some of the finest restaurants and hotels in the world, with their extraordinary fullness and flavour. And what really excites us is welcoming new and vibrant generations of passionate oyster lovers – as the world moves to rediscover the fun, accessible luxury and sharing-sociability of this most magical little wonder of the sea.
- We are a small café in the heart of the Connemara Gaeltacht and the last eatery en route to the Aran Islands.
- A three course, ready to heat, seasonal menu delivered to your door, or for collection .