Based in Clarinbridge, we make (mostly) plant based bakes in our home bakery on the Atlantic coast. The cakes and bakes are lovingly decorated with edible flowers that have been organically homegrown by my grandparents on their flower farm. From birthdays and weddings to communions and confirmations, we hope to add a little some special to your celebrations!
Our bakes are available for anytime for custom order or at the Kinvara Farmers Market on Fridays at 10am – 2pm, (Courthouse Rd., Kinvara, Co. Galway) from March – October.
You might be interested in these
- Home of the famous Trieste Charcuterie & Cheese Boards. Over 50 cheeses to create the Cheese Board of your dreams!
- Uniquely designed busy bar in the heart of Galway city center serving wholesome, quality food. 6 bars under the one roof including a thriving whiskey bar and cocktail bar – sit back enjoy some delicious food and drinks whilst overlooking Eyre Square.
- The Connacht Hotel is known for its great customer service, fantastic on-site food and beverages, and beautiful interiors.
- Award winning Galway Food Tours is a 3 hour culinary walking tour of the city.
- What’s in season will be on your plate.