Hooked Seafood Restaurants, located in Barna Village & Henry Street in Galway’s west end, are supplied daily by sister company Ali’s Fish Market. Specialising in fresh, sustainable seafood and local produce to provide their customers with a comfortable, family friendly, casual dining experience.
Renowned fish monger Ali’s Jalilvand has been supplying the West of Ireland with fresh seafood for over 30 years. Hooked restaurant set sail in 2014 in Henry Street, and in 2019 Hooked dropped anchor once again in Barna Village, with ample free parking along the Wild Atlantic Way, be sure to stop and seas the day!
It’s all hands on deck at these restaurants, with their busy takeaway service and generous selection of seafood and gluten free options available on all of their menus.
Fantastic local beers, ciders, and homemade desserts are also available if you want to push the boat out!
You might be interested in these
- Historic family owned gastro pub in the heart of Clifden serving fresh local food all year round.
- Award winning Galway Food Tours is a 3 hour culinary walking tour of the city.
- A welcoming ambiance, delicious food, award winning cocktails, exclusive drinks selection, late bar and entertainment 7…
- Welcome to The Pear Tree Café & Wine Bar! 🤍
- HYDE is elegant, stylish and refined, just like the customers we are here to serve.
- Tapas are not only a way of eating, they are a way of living! So whether you are popping in for a quick tapa and a glass of vino or gathering with a group of friends or family, Cava Bodega is the perfect place to enjoy the tapas way of life!