Fresh, made by hand pasta – using regenerative flour for pasta kits to finish at home, pasta classes and pop ups.
Available for catering events and supper clubs.
“Like many, when lockdown hit I found myself with more time on my hands than I was used too. As a chef I wasn’t working and making banana bread with my children wasn’t quite enough! Growing up in an Italian home we didn’t actually make that much pasta as generally Italians use dry pasta but I always loved it when we did so decided with extra time I would make more and learn more. As I started posting what I was up to on my instagram people started asking if I would sell it and in the end I decided to give it a go and ‘pasta a Casa by Tony’ was born.
It was amazing to get out and about meeting customers and receiving the feedback about how much they loved it. It led to a sell out pop up at Ruibin and made the Irish Times Hit List which was to be quite honest, quite overwhelming.
Since then, as the world has returned to normal I have not been able to find a regular slot for the kits but catering, classes, and pop ups are still very much alive so watch this space…”
Location: Fahymactibbot, Craughwell. Co Galway
You might be interested in these
- From the Wild Atlantic Way to the most beautiful beaches in Ireland and from Connemara to the vibrant life of Galway City, you will find all you need for the perfect getaway right here with us.
- Sixth-generation distillery where we produce an award-winning range of Irish Gins, Poitíns, Whiskeys and Cream Liqueur
- We are a small café in the heart of the Connemara Gaeltacht and the last eatery en route to the Aran Islands.
- Bar in Galway’s Westend serving locally sourced seasonal small plates, craft beers on tap, organic and natural wines, cocktails.
- What’s in season will be on your plate.