Spread over two floors and stretching across two streets, The Front Door Pub is located in the heart of The Latin Quarter and is one of Galway’s best-known bars.
This large but intimate venue boasts five bars and is also home to Sonny Molloy’s Whiskey Bar & Tigh Nora Gin Bar. It’s the perfect perch to enjoy a bite to eat or a drink, attracting locals and visitors to the city alike.
By day, The Front Door is also a bustling restaurant offering a menu based on traditional Irish flare with an international twist. A host of daily specials are served and all your favourite bar food dishes are available from fresh seafood, burgers, sandwiches & salads, to bar bites and more.
In the evenings, the feast continues with our popular pizzas added to the menu! They really are a must-try with some of the tastiest toppings you’ll get to try in town. And the smokehouse selection is such a treat for the taste buds choosing from house smoked split chick and hickory beef brisket, served with a range of smoky sides.
At night, there is a late bar and live band or DJ 7 days a week.. it really is the place where Galway’s party people come to socialise.
You might be interested in these
- A three course, ready to heat, seasonal menu delivered to your door, or for collection .
- Victorian Charm in the Heart of Connemara. Our casual fine dining menu has been carefully curated by our uber talented Chefs, who will take you on a culinary journey through the finest seasonal ingredients and local produce to create modern Irish contemporary dishes.
- Situated in the heart of Galway’s vibrant Latin Quarter, you’ll find our bar and restaurant which offers cocktails and drinks, delicious food and some great live entertainment.
- We’re proud that our sustainably-farmed oysters grace some of the finest restaurants and hotels in the world, with their extraordinary fullness and flavour. And what really excites us is welcoming new and vibrant generations of passionate oyster lovers – as the world moves to rediscover the fun, accessible luxury and sharing-sociability of this most magical little wonder of the sea.
- MCDONAGH’S FISH & CHIPS QUAY STREET GALWAY.
- Galway Bay Golf Resort is an 18-hole golf retreat found in an idyllic setting that overlooks the gorgeous Galway Bay.